Veronica Lombo is an empath, healer, and spiritual teacher, based in Brooklyn, NY. She uses yoga among other tools to help people, who have suffered from depression, anxiety, and negative mental holding patterns, to take accountability for their lives and reclaim their power.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Veronica on:
- What holds people back from facing buried emotions and what we can do to uncover and recover from past trauma
- The one simple 5-minute practice everyone can add to their morning routine to attract abundance into her life
- How to pay closer attention and find the answers hiding right in front of your face
- Sign up for Scorpion Hour: Invert Your Backbend workshop at Ra Yoga on April 22: henrywins.com/events
- Access my free online library of audio workshops and masterclasses: henrywins.com/practice
Links from this episode: