Michelle Linane is a yoga student and teacher, whose love of yoga has shifted over the years toward a passion for helping fellow yoga teachers. Through her work with Love Teaching Yoga, she is focused on making continued education convenient and affordable for yoga teachers via a variety of resources, including her own podcast. Michelle helps yoga teachers convert dreams into goals and take tangible steps to make those dreams realities.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Michelle on:
- How to gain clarity on your message and whom you want to serve as a yoga teacher, so that you can become the best guide possible
- 6 ways yoga teachers can diversify their income, by serving their core student base outside the studio
- How to scale your time and energy as a yoga teacher to avoid burnout and at the same time build deeper, more meaningful connections with your students
- Check out the brand new Dharma Talk shop at We Are Yoga, and get 10% OFF with code HENRYWAY: henrywins.com/way
- Sign up for the 30-hour Yoga Immersion over Labor Day weekend at Lighthouse Yoga School with Jared McCann, Aviad Sasi, and Henry Winslow. Get 10% OFF your tuition with code HENRYWINS: henrywins.com/events
Links from this episode:
- The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield — Michelle’s recommended book
- The Thriving Yoga Teacher: How To Create A Sustainable Career Doing What You Love — pick up a copy of Michelle’s book on Amazon
Get in touch with Michelle!
- Love Teaching Yoga Podcast — subscribe to Michelle’s podcast
- Michelle on Instagram