Howard Falco is a spiritual teacher, expert, and coach on human understanding and peak potential. He is the author of two books on mindfulness and self-awareness, I AM: The Power of Discovering Who You Really Are, and Time in a Bottle: Mastering The Experience of Life. Howard teaches individuals how to tap into their true unlimited self, opening them up to a world of new possibilities in the process.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Howard on:
- The moment of awakening that revealed to Howard what was important to create peace and happiness, and ultimately led him to leave his lucrative career in finance
- Why self-awareness is so vital to your ability to create, find peace, and gain wisdom, and how so many people are sabotaging themselves unknowingly in these processes
- How to reconcile setting intentions with relinquishing expectations, and the final magical ingredient it takes to grow
- Join me this fall for workshops in Miami (Original Hot Yoga 305) and Richmond, VA (The Yoga Dojo + Hot Yoga Richmond): henrywins.com/events
- Apply to the Jan 2019 200-hour teacher training at Lighthouse Yoga School, and get $100 OFF your tuition with referral code HENRYWINS: henrywins.com/events
Links from this episode:
- I AM: The Power of Discovering Who You Really Are on Amazon
- Time in a Bottle: Mastering The Experience of Life on Amazon
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu — Howard’s recommended book
Get in touch with Howard!
- howardfalco.com — Howard’s website
- Total Mind Sports — check out Howard’s work in the sports arena
- 8 Wisdom Foundation — support Howard’s work in the educational system