Josh Biro is the founder of Nomad Business Coaching. After over a decade in the wellness industry gaining first-hand experience teaching and managing, building and owning yoga studios, Josh started traveling with his wife and children as the Nomad Yoga Family. They’ve been roaming in their RV for 2.5 years, and now Josh provides powerful business coaching, best practices, and game-changing studio overhauls internationally.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Josh on:
- How yoga studio owners and yogapreneurs can flip the script on their aversion to selling and recognize our system of exchange as a positive
- A dual-brained self-auditing system all yogapreneurs must use to ensure their decisions will serve their business and clientele at the highest level
- Why getting new students in the door can’t be your main focus, and how to win at internal marketing and create staying power for your studio
- Join me this fall for workshops in NYC (Yoga & Fitness Herald Square), Miami (Original Hot Yoga 305) and Richmond, VA (The Yoga Dojo + Hot Yoga Richmond): henrywins.com/events
- Apply to the Jan 2019 200-hour teacher training at Lighthouse Yoga School, and get $100 OFF your tuition with referral code HENRYWINS: henrywins.com/events
Links from this episode:
- BrandBot — automated client messaging integration for MindBody Online. Get a free 7-day trial.
- The Bhagavad Gita — Josh’s recommended book
Get in touch with Josh!
- nomadbusinesscoaching.com — Empower your yoga business
- Schedule a FREE 1-hour strategy session with Josh!
- Nomad Yoga Family on Instagram
- Nomad Yoga Family on Facebook
- Nomad Business Coaching on Instagram
- Nomad Business Coaching on Facebook