Ksenia Voropaeva is a yoga student, creator, and business owner. She’s the founder of Ananday, a sustainable yoga and wellness company with a zero waste mission. She believes in the power of yoga to transform, and in the potential of individuals to create the change they want to see. She started Ananday because she saw the waste produced by the yoga and wellness industry and wanted to find a better way—a way to practice that supports us and our planet.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Ksenia on:
- The big sustainability problem Ksenia saw in the current state of the yoga industry, even amongst the most eco-conscious yoga companies
- 5 easy lifestyle changes you can make to drastically reduce your footprint on the environment
- How we can take back the power from major corporations, be kind to our planet, and be compassionate with ourselves in the process
- [SPONSOR] Come with me to the upcoming 50-hour Rocket Yoga practice intensive with David Kyle at Yoga East Austin. Save on early bird registration through Feb 17th: yogaeastaustin.com/rocket
- Join me for workshops this March in NYC at Yoga Fitness Herald Square, Yoga to the People, and Three Jewels: henrywins.com/events
Links from this episode:
- Get 20% OFF your first Ananday order! Shop at henrywins.com/ananday and enter code DHARMA at checkout!
- The Art of Happiness by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Dr. Howard Cutler — Grab a copy of Ksenia’s recommended book
Get in touch with Ksenia:
- Visit Ananday.com to shop sustainable yoga products and learn tips on how to reduce your impact on the planet
- Follow @heyananday on Instagram
- Follow @kseniavo on Instagram