Tim Senesi is a YogaWorks teacher trainer and has garnered a dedicated following on YouTube for his teaching, humor, and loveable dog, Ollie. His sequences are an intelligent blend of his experience in Iyengar and Ashtanga yoga, as well as his insight into functional movement and anatomy. His love for yoga shines through each class he teaches.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Tim on:
- How a Chiquita Banana spokesman turned Tim onto the path of yoga
- What Tim learned about tempering the internal fire of asana practice through injury and recovery, and how that lesson has affected his teaching and health
- A few functional adjustments to traditional sequences that can make all the difference in the longevity of your practice
- How you can practice with Tim online, for free, from anywhere
- Join me for upcoming workshops in NYC and Bucerias, Mexico: henrywins.com/events
- Apply for the 300-hour YTT at Lighthouse Yoga School. Use code HENRYWINS for $100 OFF your tuition: henrywins.com/events
Links from this episode:
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar — Grab a copy of Tim’s recommended book
Get in touch with Tim:
- TimSenesiYoga.com — step into Tim’s world. Check out upcoming retreats and sign up for his free video series.
- Yoga With Tim on YouTube — Subscribe to Tim’s YouTube channel for the 30 Day Challenge and plenty of other classes
- Follow @timsenesiyoga on Instagram