Andrew Sealy is an embodied heart leader, yoga artist, and connection catalyst. He is known for his transformational teachings of self-love that remind students of their true power for transformation and embodied purposeful living. Andrew’s creative approach to teaching Yoga as a healing art has earned him the role of guiding celebrity clients, spotlight at conscious music festivals, and the opportunity to lead transformative luxury retreats worldwide. He is known globally as a mindful life enthusiast and a wellness activist. Andrew embodies prolific knowledge while positively influencing and empowering his students. Andrew Sealy’s teachings aim to answer the question: How can we adapt to create and evolve to sustain?
In this episode, you’ll hear from Andrew on:
- [11:25] How to align to your purpose and the importance of maintaining a daily meditative practice that allows you to tap into source and enables your mind, body and spirit to attune to your essence.
- [14:34] Andrew’s dharma – having a positive impact on all environments that he is a part of. No matter where he is, Andrew is able to live his Dharma if he’s able to bring a sense of happiness and joy to his surroundings.
- [15:31] The beginning of his journey into yoga and the fortuitous circumstance that led him to attending a Yoga Journal conference. Whilst there he took part in his first ever Vinyasa class led by Sri Dharma Mitra that left him hooked and ignited his passion for yoga.
- [27:51] The deepening of Andrew’s practice and the growing awareness that yoga is not just a place to develop physical abilities, but a means to heal trauma. This belief impacted his teaching, leading him to create classes that are designed for students to feel comfortable and able to release trauma.
- [37:25] The significance of 1 Giant Mind, a system of meditation taught by Jonni Pollard, in enabling Andrew’s yoga practice to reach a higher level. Through developing a greater understanding of what it means to be reflective, he was able to tap into the void and utilize this information for ascension.
- [45:08 ] Taking the plunge into creating and sharing from the heart even when it’s scary, uncomfortable and requires risk taking. Plus, the balancing act between following your passion whilst also trying to generate enough income to sustain yourself.
- [49:44 ] Andrew’s advice to those whose jobs do not feed their soul – take the time to reflect and understand if what you’re currently doing is serving your happiness and longevity. Be present with who are you right now, and the person you want to be, as you need a vision of where you wish to go in order to become more mindful in the present.
- Reconnect to your divine Self this December. Join me and Veronica Lombo on an immersive retreat in Bali: henrywins.com/bali
- Join me for upcoming workshops in NYC and Texas: henrywins.com/events
Links from this episode:
- Light on Life: The Journey to Wholeness, Inner Peace and Ultimate Freedom by B. K. S. Iyengar — Grab a copy of Andrew’s recommended book
- Andrew’s Yoga Revealed Podcast Interview with Seane Corn
- 1 Giant Mind – Learn to meditate in 12 easy steps and start feeling happier and less stressed
- Looking for your next book to read? Check out the list of every book recommended on Dharma Talk
Get in touch with Andrew:
- https://www.andrew7sealy.com/ – Check out Andrew’s schedule and view upcoming retreats.
- Follow @andrew7sealy on Instagram
- Reach out directly to Andrew via his email at email@example.com
Support the Podcast:
- If you find this podcast valuable you can support it directly by visiting: henrywins.com/donate