In this episode, you’ll hear from Henry on:
- [1.09] The launch of the Henry Yoga app, a 40-day program of powerful 40-minute classes, designed to bring about physical and mental transformation. The app makes the practice of yoga affordable and accessible for anyone serious about integrating yoga into their lifestyle.
- [07.14] Henry’s transition from a career in the corporate world to his work as a yoga teacher, podcaster and the creator of the Henry Yoga app. He explains his decision to develop online programs and shares his experiences of filming video classes and workshops.
- [16.46] Henry expands on his mission to use technology to spread yoga worldwide and to make its transformative power available to everyone. He describes the process behind the creation of his convenient, easy to follow program specifically designed to appeal to people who are curious about yoga or who want to take their yoga practice to the next level.
- [ 22.11] Helpful hints for yoga practitioners thinking about setting up their own online programs. He recommends starting small, avoiding perfectionism, setting clearly defined goals and developing efficient strategies.
Links from this episode:
- Visit henryyoga.com to learn how to level up your yoga practice in just 40 days.
- Follow @henryyoga.app on Instagram
- Check out Danni’s Dharma Talk interview
- Learn more about Danni at dannipomplun.com
- Listen to Danni’s podcast the Yogi Misfit Sessions
Support the Podcast:
- If you find this podcast valuable you can support it directly by visiting: henrywins.com/donate