Lamonte Goode (@cyberyoga on Instagram) is the founder and creator of Cyberyoga, a new-age, futuristic, spiritual movement practice.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Lamonte on:
- [10.26] The creation of Cyberyoga. Lamonte reveals how his background in breakdance and circus arts influenced his unique hybrid yoga style which specializes in advanced arm balances and creative movement.
- [16.28] The philosophy of Cyberyoga. Lamonte emphasizes that, although Cyberyoga is physically demanding, it is essentially a spiritual practice, a fusion of ancient and modern disciplines, intended to produce an elevated level of consciousness and create a mind open to receiving information from higher dimensions.
- [28.13] Lamonte’s discovery of the healing power of yoga. He describes the powerful and surprising emotions he experienced when performing certain flows and credits yoga with enabling him to release deeply-stored trauma from his body.
- [30.13] Lamonte shares the insights he gained from participating in ayahuasca plant medicine ceremonies. He describes feeling that we are all connected on a profound level and that the barriers of race, religion and sex that appear to divide us are superficial.
- [45.21] The importance of staying focussed on your goals and not allowing criticism to stand in the way of your vision. Lamonte affirms his intention to continue his mission to inspire others, create communities and transform lives through the spiritual and futuristic practice of Cyberyoga.
- Reconnect to your divine Self this December. Join me and Veronica Lombo on an immersive retreat in Bali: https://henrywins.com/bali/
- Join me for upcoming workshops: https://henrywins.com/events/
- Visit henryyoga.com to learn how to level up your yoga practice in just 40 days.
- Follow @henryyoga.app on Instagram
Links from this episode:
- The Ra Material: An Ancient Astronaut Speaks by Don Elkins, James Allen McCarty & Carla Rueckert – Grab a copy of Lamonte’s recommended book
- Looking for your next book to read? Check out the list of every book recommended on Dharma Talk
Get in touch with Lamonte:
- Follow @cyberyoga on Instagram
- Connect to @cyberyoga1 on Facebook
- Subscribe to Lamonte’s Youtube Channel
- Follow @neosutras on Instagram
Support the Podcast:
- If you find this podcast valuable you can support it directly by visiting: henrywins.com/donate