Jeff Krasno (@jeffkrasno) is the founder of Wanderlust (@wanderlustfest), a global series of wellness events, and CEO / founder of Commune (@onecommune), an online education platform featuring spiritual and wellness-oriented thought leaders. In all his work, he focuses on fostering community and connection as a means to heal and transform. He is the author of 2 books and the host of the Commune podcast.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Jeff on:
- [14.31] Creating socially conscious businesses. He discusses the vision behind Wanderlust, the yoga and mindfulness-based B Corp he co-founded in order to promote wellbeing and create a community based around the core values of personal spirituality, environmentalism and engagement with the arts.
- [22.43] Reconnecting with nature. Jeff talks about the need for us to develop a more harmonious relationship with nature and explains how he hopes to raise awareness of environmental and wellness issues through his online learning platform, Commune.
- [36.01] Jeff’s assessment of our current value neutral society. He expresses his concerns that our lives are no longer informed by the universal moral truths and spiritual principles that guided previous generations and believes that individualism and unchecked consumerism have led to a sense of disconnection and social alienation.
- [46.38] The importance of building stronger communities and creating a more inclusive society based on meaningful values. Jeff’s ambition is to provide opportunities for people with opposing views to connect and engage in frank and civilized discussions on potentially polarizing subjects.
- [55.05] The role of yoga in creating a more ethical and communal society. In Jeff’s opinion, yoga can help us to become more aware of our interconnectedness and enable us to cultivate deeper relationships with others and with the world around us.
- Visit henryyoga.com to learn how to level up your yoga practice in just 40 days.
- Follow @henryyoga.app on Instagram
- Check out https://yogaeastaustin.com/benjamin/ to learn more about Benjamin Sears’ 20 hour training immersion from February 7-9th. Make sure to use code “HENRYWINS” on checkout to receive 15% off.
- Visit henrywins.com/tenthousand and use code “HENRYWINS” to save 20% on your order.
Links from this episode:
- Commune Website
- Commune Podcast
- Commune Instagram
- Wanderlust Website
- Wanderlust Instagram
- There’s a Hole in My Sidewalk: The Romance of Self-Discovery by Portia Nelson
- Eichmann in Jerusalem. A Report on the Banality of Evil by Hannah Arendt
- Wanderlust: A Modern Yogi’s Guide to Discovering Your Best Self by Jeff Krasno
- Wanderlust Find Your True Fork: Journeys in Healthy, Delicious, and Ethical Eating by Jeff Krasno
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer- Grab a copy of Jeff’s recommended book
- Looking for your next book to read? Check out the list of every book recommended on Dharma Talk
Get in touch with Jeff:
- Follow on @jeffkranso Instagram
- Email Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the Podcast:
If you find this podcast valuable you can support it directly by visiting: henrywins.com/donate