Amanbir Singh (@yogiamanbir) is a licensed acupuncturist, yoga therapist, astrologer and Kundalini Yoga teacher. He has been teaching in New York and internationally for the last 15 years and participated in training nearly 1,000 teachers on how to teach Kundalini Yoga around the world. Amanbir leads unique cleanse programs combining Kundalini Yoga sets for detoxification with Traditional Chinese Medicine to give each participant a personally tailored diet. He believes there is no single diet or approach that best serves all.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Amanbir on:
- [09.36] His desire to work in alignment with his highest self. His ambition is to move beyond the fluctuations of his mind and moods and listen to the voice of his soul.
- [17.59] Harmonyum Healing. Amanbir describes this Kabbalah-based practice which focuses on expanding the sacred spark of light within us to bring about physical, spiritual and emotional healing.
- [27.00] Amanbir’s meditation advice. He suggests beginners find a style that works for them before moving on to a more challenging practice, such as silent meditation.
- [29.29] The connection between Chinese medicine and Kundalini Yoga. Amanbir explains how the kriyas encourage the flow of energy through the meridian channels and strengthen the connection between body, mind and spirit.
- [36.01] Protective mantras. He provides an example of the power of mantras to protect against animosity, negativity and psychic attack and create a space of safety and resolution.
- Visit https://www.henryyoga.com/masterclass to get your free 60-minute hatha vinyasa masterclass
- Follow @henryyoga.app on Instagram
- Visit www.warriorbridge.com/teachertraining to learn more about their upcoming teacher trainings
- Check out https://yogaeastaustin.com/forrestyoga/ to learn more about Ana Forrest and Jose Calarco’s weekend of workshops in Austin.
- Check out https://henrywins.com/events/ to view all my upcoming workshops
Links from this episode:
- Grab a copy of Amanbir’s recommended books:
- The Fruits of the Tree of Life : The Cabbalistic Tradition by Omraam M. Aivanhov
- The Kundalini Yoga Experience: Bringing Body, Mind, and Spirit Together by Guru Dharam Singh Khalsa & Darryl O’Keeffe
- Looking for your next book to read? Check out the list of every book recommended on Dharma Talk
- Andrew McClure’s vegan butter
- Go to https://dreamhivenyc.com/calendar/cleanse to learn about Amanbir’s Spring Cleanse for Body, Mind and Soul
- Check out https://www.aurakundaliniyoga.com/workshops to find out more about Amanbir’s upcoming workshop
Get in touch with Amanbir:
Support the Podcast:
- If you find this podcast valuable you can support it directly by visiting: henrywins.com/donate