Kino MacGregor was one of the youngest women ever to be certified to teach Ashtanga Yoga under Sri. K Pattabhi Jois, and since then she has inspired countless people worldwide to take up a personal yoga practice. She is the founder of OMStars, the world’s first dedicated yoga TV network, co-founder Miami Life Center, a traditional Ashtanga yoga center which she runs with her husband Tim Feldman in Miami Beach, and the author of several books, all of which aim to make yoga practice and a yogic life accessible to all.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Kino on:
- Overcoming internal resistance around assuming the role of teacher, and giving yourself permission to share your knowledge
- Failures, surrender, and the power of community to effect change
- Capitalization of yoga, yogic values in business, and finding a resolution in the Alo Yoga / Cody legal battle
- Access my FREE online library of audio workshops: henrywins.com/practice
- Get a FREE 14-day trial of ConvertKit + my 3-pronged list building strategy: henrywins.com/ck
Links from this episode:
- Om Stars: Get your first month for $1 with code CELEBRATEONE, or your first year for $80 with CELEBRATEYEAR. Offer expires April 30, 2018.
- Animal Hope and Wellness
- The Deeper Dimension of Yoga: Theory and Practice by Georg Feuerstein on Amazon
- Kino’s author page on Amazon: Browse all of Kino’s books
- Kino on Instagram